Apprentice Business Administrator – Bristol (BS37) – 16594
This listing has expired
We employ exceptional, committed individuals who work together as a team to ensure that all our clients are looked after, whether they are moving home, renting out a property or having their property repaired. We appreciate the need for communication with our clients and as a result have built lasting relationships with many of them.
Job overview / purpose:
All our staff are passionate about property and have an active interest in the market place, meaning that they can offer informed advice to all our clients.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]
- Answering incoming calls
- Liaising with external parties in relation to works orders and general administration.
- Administration, preparation and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
- Uploading documentation onto internal systems
- Overseeing the distribution of keys to contractors and keeping relevant records
- Updating and data input into internal systems. Book, manage and conduct viewings
- Prepare and update property particulars
- Manage and update online property adverts
- Produce and manage all tenancy signing up documentation
- Maintain tenant data records
- Provide administrative support to other staff as required
- General filing and ad-hoc duties
- Confident when speaking to people over the telephone or face to face
- Enjoys talking to people and building relationships with clients
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
40 hours per week, Monday-Saturday, with 1 day off in lieu during the week
£150 per week
Potential progression opportunities with a large investment in training.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV