Apprentice Business Administrator – Direct Express Logistics – Level 2 Business Administration
This listing has expired
Direct Express Logistics part of the APC network and UPN Pallet network is a premier provider of quality transport solutions. Priding themselves on their first class customer service which exists throughout all levels of the business. Currently have an exciting opportunity for a career minded Business Administration Apprentice to join their decidated team based in Thorne, Doncaster which is just 2 minutes walk from Thorne train station.
As the successful Business Administration Apprentice you will be working 40 hours Monday-Friday with an hour for lunch. During the yearlong apprenticeship you will be given full training and support to achieving your Level 2 Business Administration qualification.
- To provide front of house service meeting and greeting all clientele
- Responsibility for maintaining database’s and systems of administration
- Promote and maintain good working relationships with customers and staff
- Carry out most usual general ad-hoc office duties as and when required
- Filing, appointments, completing forms/invoices, copying and preparing documents
The successful candidate:
- Be organised with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Computer literate, conversant with MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work in a team and on your own initiative able to make decisions
- Have excellent communication skills and flexible around working hours
- Professional and smart in appearance and have good attention to detail
- GCSE in Maths and English grades A – D or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on [email protected]
Best of luck!