Apprentice Business Administrator (Id:96120)
This listing has expired
Wage: £320.00 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
Looking to start your career within administration? Wifigear in Poole are expanding and looking for an aspiring and dedicated apprentice to join their friendly and reputable business to learn and grow. Start your career today!
While working for Wifigear and alongside Paragon Skills, you will be supported and guided in actively completing your Level 3 apprenticeship qualification in Business Administration.
As well as completing your qualification, your day to day duties will include but are not limited to;
- Hybrid web sales, marketing and administration
- Be responsible for maintaining products and pricing on the website
- Influence all overall web sales
- Influence the website users experience
- Update and develop website product information and user guides
- Process sales orders from initial enquiry to shipping
If you do not know much about wireless products, then don’t worry – training on developing your technical skills will be provided! We just ask that have technical mind and be eager to learn.
Your working week will be Monday to Friday and will consist of 40 hours per week.
GCSE Grades A*-C are required in Maths and English for this position and some experience within administration and knowledge of wireless products would be an advantage.
This position would suit someone who has good experience with customers and aim to provide the best possible service they can. Experience using Microsoft Office applications and some knowledge of eCommerce would be a benefit for this role. You should have excellent written and oral communication skills and be confident and professional over the phone.
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard. With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business & Administration,
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT,
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities,
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education