Apprentice Business Administrator – LM2517 LM2517
This listing has expired
Contract: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £132 p/w
This company, since its inception has been growing steadily. It occupies the higher levels of this unique industry and has both a European and American presence.
This vacancy will be based in West Molesy, Surrey.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Take all inbound calls and emails from the call centre and direct claims allocation emails from national accounts to all territories.
- Validate claims according to protocols.
- Maintain relationships on each claim with Policy Holder, Loss Adjuster, Insurer and National or local Contractor as appropriate.
- Ensure the smooth running of the operation of the day-to-day processing of claims by maintaining relationships and managing the Production team and CSR Team.
- Record claim information on central MI spreadsheet and report on a monthly basis to national Accounts as required by each contract.
- This vacancy will be a total of 40 hours per week.
REGISTER YOUR CV