Apprentice Business Administrator – LM3297 LM3297
This listing has expired
Contract: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £132 p/w
This company specialises in mortgages, they also offer re-mortgages, secured loans, help with credit problems and provide advice to first time buyers.
This vacancy will be based in Chelmsford, Essex.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- General administrative duties, such as filing, scanning and photocopying
- Answer the telephone to customers and take/pass on messages
- Utilise the firms’ diary system to chase customers for outstanding paperwork/information
- Email mortgage documentation to lenders for processing
- Handle mortgage application documentation
- Enter the relevant information on to the firms’ bespoke computer system
- Gain a good understanding of Data Protection principles
- Report directly to the office manager on a day to day basis
- This vacancy is a total of 40 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV