Apprentice Business Development Manager – LM2772 LM2772
This listing has expired
Contract: IT Apprenticeship
Salary: £150 p/w
Our client has over thirty years combined experience, which allows them to credibly claim professional expertise throughout all types of IT and cater for all clients.
This vacancy will be based in Hemel Hempstead.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Speak with prospect clients and build relationships over the phone
- Build new business to help grow the mindshare of the company.
- Make 60+ calls a day to new and existing clients
- Identify new sales leads
- Pitch products and/or services
- Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Reporting to both Managers on site
- This vacancy is a total of 37.5 hours per week. Your contracted hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
REGISTER YOUR CV