Apprentice Business Development Manager – LM3026
This listing has expired
Contract: IT Apprenticeship
Salary: £150 p/w
Our client provides industry-leading insight to all of their clients at highly competitive prices, as well as offering straightforward quoting and ordering services. They are able to simplify technology acquisition and deployment and their vendor independent status and established industry relationships mean that they can promise leading-edge technology so that you get the best results.
This vacancy will be based in Thatcham, Berkshire.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Speak to prospects and building relationships over the telephone
- Build new relationships which will help grow the business
- Make a minimum of 60 outbound calls per day
- Identify leads whilst talking to clients
- Develop a sound understanding of your company’s products and services
- Research the needs of other companies
- Learn who makes decisions about purchasing
- This vacancy will be based on a total of 37.5 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV