Apprentice Business Support Assistant – Bolton (Bl1) – 15484
This listing has expired
Gateway Media are the proud producers of Construction Forum Magazine which has been producing features for over 15 years. The companies and developments featured range from national businesses to local councils, nuclear specific projects, retail and sports developments as well as world renowned projects carried out throughout the UK, Ireland.
CFM helps companies to reach their target audience. We can help you reach your sales and marketing objectives, whether that is image and awareness based, or more return on investment, focused marketing such as lead generation and new business opportunities. Whether promoting a new technology, increasing a reputation in the market or looking for new clients, we can help by positioning your company in the right place, in the hands of your future customers.CFM is distributed free throughout the UK & Europe, we currently have a readership of over 100,000 which is continually increasing and overseas.
We also produce TFM (Transport Forum Magazine), EFM (Energy Forum Magazine), and MFM (Manufacturing Forum Magazine).
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, positive and organised individual to support our Media Team. Our team works in a fast paced and dynamic environment so the ability to multi-task and manage a range of responsibilities is key. You will spend a lot of time on the telephone speaking with professional clients so you must have an excellent telephone manner and be professional and confident. This role will offer the opportunity for the right person to progress and become an integral member of the team leading on to a permanent job.
Full training of our systems will be provided along with training on the adobe suite and sage 50 accounts system.
- Receiving and making telephone calls from a variety of clients. Handling telephone enquiries and messages
- Filing, photocopying, scanning, emailing and any other general office duties
- Accurate updating of client records
- Post duties
- Supporting the Administrators in the provision of a high quality service to clients
- Flexible, reliable personality with good work ethic
- Essential you have an excellent, clear, precise and pleasant telephone manner
- Punctual and with good attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative but also work well within a team
- Willingness to respond to change and adapt quickly when required
- Able to take instruction
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is preferred but not essential
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above, which must include Maths and English.
35hrs per week
£4.50 per hour,
157.50 per week
Although we work in a fast pace environment, we have a very easy going atmosphere.
We don’t have a strict dress code, and every employee is treated as an equal.
The opportunity to gain full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV