Apprentice CAD Technician 30471
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An excellent opportunity has arisen at an established, highly successful company for a CAD technician engineering apprentice. You will provide a fast track back office support service between sales and manufacturing.
A normal day would include:
• Supporting senior members of the CAD department
• Working on the production/modification of technical drawings using SolidWorks CAD software
• Additional day to day administrative duties such as filing drawings
• Dealing with CAD documentation
• Answering technical queries on the phone and by email
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
There will be Professional Development opportunities as part of this role, were the successful candidate will be expected to undertake a wide range of qualifications to help you become more skilled and efficient in your job role.
What you could go on to do:
Progress to higher level qualifications and potential to develop within the organisation in the longer term. CR Solutions are looking for people who want to learn, grow and thrive in the company.
How you will be supported:
Full support will be provided by our Skilled Engineering Assessors and trainers at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE grades A-C in maths, English Language
An Engineering qualification would be an advantage
• Strong work ethic
• Exceptional safety and quality awareness
• Mechanical aptitude
• Adaptable to changing schedules
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Team work
• Ability to follow directions and procedures
• Understand the application of the tools at hand to maximise the efficiency of the quality of inspections.
• Proficient in the use of I.T
• Speaks and writes clearly and informatively, responds well to questions, practices active listening, exhibits discretio
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. Able to absorb and process information quickly.
• Conducts themselves in a professional manner, keeps emotions under control, remains open to others ideas.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others views, gives and welcomes honest and open feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit. Puts success of team above own interests.
• Works to fully understand and implement company policies and procedures.
• Is consistent at work and on time, ensures work responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments, takes the lead and leads by example.
REGISTER YOUR CV