Apprentice Car Control Administrator VAC-38890
This listing has expired
The role is a combination of 2 keys elements:
• Fleet Asset Management – complete all reports in order to reduce company liability and costs.
• Traffic Violation Processing – to obtain driver information from Hertz locations to help outsource company process the fines.
Fleet Asset Management
1. To handle all queries from Hertz locations and head offices updating Car rent to ensure that all vehicle status are up to date.
2. Take charge of Car control inbox – attending to queries as and when they come in
3. To process all fleet management reports
4. To ensure Senior Management (in-country/European) approves all reports.
To perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Team Leader/Senior Team Leader.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 Hours Per Week – Monday-Friday
Weekly Wage : £258.75
Application Deadline: 05-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 12-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV