Hospitality giant, Holiday Inn, are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as a Chef Apprentice. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by the hotels experienced kitchen staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for assisting in:
• The preparation, cooking and presentation of food with the aim to delivering an excellent customer experience.
• You will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the head chef.
• You must have a passion for cooking and possess a desire to learn and develop new culinary skills.
• You will have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working in a busy kitchen environment.
What skills do I need?
• A keen interest in food and cooking
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• The ability to multitask
• Creativity and imagination for food presentation
• Good team work ethic
• High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 hours per week incl. Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £180.00
Application Deadline: 12-12-2017
Possible Start Date : 19-12-2017
REGISTER YOUR CV