This listing has expired
Some awesome benefits of working with The Dodo Pub Co:
– Perk box
– 40% of bill in all 3 sites for you +1
– Free food (on shift)
– Promote work/life balance
– 28 days holiday
– Staff days out
– In house training
– Tips (shared monthly)
Under the guidance and supervision of the head chef, assist in the preparation, presentation and service of all sections in the kitchen.
(the below aims to outline the key responsibilities of a chef, but is not a definitive list and is subject to change at the managements discretion).
• Report to the General Manager, Head Chef & Sous Chef
• To work with the Head Chef & Sous Chef to maintain high standards of food preparation and presentation in line with company standards.
• To work in all areas of the kitchen depending on the daily needs of the Head Chef or Sous Chef.
• To observe all Company Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies
• To assist the head chef in checking the completeness of all supplier deliveries and the Correctness of their invoices.
• To be aware of and understand the company policy with respect to ordering produce and ingredients.
• Maintain working relationships and communicate with all
• Departments .
• Encourage employees to work safely and lookout for the safety of fellow workers and customers.
• Ensure that the kitchen is always kept clean in line with Company Standards
• Practice & Manage good personal hygiene principles personally and with the whole kitchen team.
• To ensure proper and complete hand overs between shifts and fellow members of staff.
• Ensure that orders are Placed correctly & as required for the business to operate at its usual output.
• Ensure that all kitchen equipment is looked after & maintained well.
• Make sure that you are polite and friendly to customers at all times.
• Wear the agreed uniform at all times, ensuring your uniform is both clean and presentable before shift.
• Follow all reasonable instructions for your superiors.
• Attend all necessary training courses to develop your own potential and enable your progress in the company.
• To attend team meetings as required and contribute to the development and growth of the business through the sharing of good practice and your own ideas.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 hours Mon-Sun Shift work inc eve & wkends
Weekly Wage : £195.00
Application Deadline: 05-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 12-02-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV