Apprentice Chef VAC-41761
This listing has expired
The Apprentice Chef is a unique opportunity to learn from the best! You will be shown how to prepare and present dishes to a set specification under the guidance of an experienced kitchen team. The Apprentice Chef will learn about dishes for a variety of dining areas including the restaurant and room service as well as learning about food safety and food hygiene. The role should be approached with enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and develop and flexibility in working hours.
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Apprentice Chef role include:
• Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
• Providing clear and timely information to internal and external contacts.
• Anticipating potential problems and solutions within the planning process.
• Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 40 hours spread across multiple shifts including weekends
Weekly Wage : £168.00
Application Deadline: 07-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 14-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV