Apprentice Chef VAC-01386
This listing has expired
The Swan Inn is a country pub in a rural setting , only ten minutes from the centre of Bath. The have a reputation for serving home cooked, satisfying and beautifully presented food.
They have a fantastic opportunity for a keen apprentice to join their busy kitchen team.
The successful applicant will learn the trade whilst working alongside the 3 full time chefs and be working towards gaining a Level 2 Commis Chef qualification.
Duties will include:
• Ingredient preparation
• Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
• Plating up and presentation of food
• Taking instruction from senior chefs
• Cleaning and clearing down work stations
• Working in a safe manner at all times
• Portion control
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 hour week over 5 days/week.
Weekly Wage: £165.00
Application Deadline: 01-02-2019
Possible Start Date: 06-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV