Apprentice Chef VAC-30717
This listing has expired
An amazing opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable hotel brands in the world.
Hospitality giant, Hilton, is looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as a Chef Apprentice. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton’s experienced kitchen staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised level 2 qualification in Hospitality Services specialising in Food Production.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for assisting in:
• The preparation, cooking and presentation of food with the aim to delivering an excellent customer experience.
• You will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the head chef.
• You must have a passion for cooking and possess a desire to learn and develop new culinary skills.
• You will have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working in a busy kitchen environment.
What are the benefits?
Your benefits will include a competitive apprentice salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will have access to further discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners.
• Tailored industry training
• 28 days paid holiday each year
• Wages paid at National Minimum Wage rather than National Apprenticeship Wage
• A mouth-watering 33% off across ALL of our business for you and up to 5 friends
• Discounts off High St retailers
• Option to opt into some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Share Plan)
• Pension scheme
• A cycle to work scheme
• Flexible shifts
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 39 hours spread across multiple shifts including weekends
Weekly Wage : £287.82
Application Deadline: 04-06-2018
Possible Start Date : 11-06-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV