Apprentice Chef VAC-01232
A chance to join the kitchen team at The Devonshire Arms and Spa, learning in the kitchen whilst gaining a qualification.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To assist the Chefs in the daily preparation of food whilst gaining a qualification, learning new skills and working in a variety of kitchens environments.
• To ensure that the food is prepared and presented to the highest standards as required by the Company and to present it at the times required.
• To ensure that your designated section, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy to the standards required by the Kitchen.
• To be fully conversant with all menus, in particular those which are the responsibility of your section and of their recipes and quantities.
• To assist the Chefs in the rotation of stocks and correct storage procedures ensuring the appropriate stock levels.
• To report any defects in machinery and equipment immediately to your section leader.
• To ensure that food product is not wasted and that standard recipes are adhered to at all times.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 Hours a week
Weekly Wage: £176.00
Application Deadline: 26-02-2019
Possible Start Date: 04-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV