Apprentice Chef VAC-43079
This listing has expired
We are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join the team as an Apprentice Chef.
You will be responsible for assisting in:
• The preparation, cooking and presentation of food with the aim to delivering an excellent customer experience.
• You will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the head chef.
• You must have a passion for cooking and possess a desire to learn and develop new culinary skills.
• You will have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working in a busy kitchen environment.
Apprenticeship Programme Benefits –
• Work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
• Achieve a Nationally Recognised Standard.
• Benefit from Coaching and Mentoring from Industry Professionals.
• Enhance your career prospects.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hours Shift Work
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 01-04-2019
Possible Start Date : 08-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV