Apprentice Chef VAC-49248
This listing has expired
An amazing opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable hotel brands in the world.
Hospitality giant, Hilton, is looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as an Apprentice Chef. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton’s experienced kitchen staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 in Food Production and Cooking.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for assisting in:
• The preparation, cooking and presentation of food with the aim to delivering an excellent customer experience.
• You will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the head chef.
• You must have a passion for cooking and possess a desire to learn and develop new culinary skills.
• You will have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working in a busy kitchen environment.
Why join us as an Apprentice?
• Work for the most recognized name in Hospitality
• Voted #2 Great Places to Work Globally!
• Be mentored by a Team of Professionals
• Receive On the Job training while you work towards a nationally recognized Level 2 Apprenticeship.
• The Hilton Benefits include World Wide travel perks, Complimentary meals provided, Service Charge and High Street Discounts including Cinema Tickets
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 39 hours spread across multiple shifts including weekends
Weekly Wage : £300.30
Application Deadline: 09-12-2019
Possible Start Date : 16-12-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV