As an Apprentice Chef for Côte Brasserie you will be working for an award-winning restaurant inspired by the brasseries of Paris. As a restaurant, Côte are renowned for championing relaxed all-day dining and serving authentic French classics made from great quality, fresh ingredients.
Sounds good, right?!
You will be welcomed into a role that requires dedication and precision. The team are fun, hardworking and ensure they work closely together to carry out a service that is of the highest standard for Côte guests.
As an Apprentice Chef you will be working in the restaurant kitchen alongside the Head Chef, creating quality dishes and guaranteeing guests’ visits to Côte are exceptional every time.
Does this sound like something right up your street?
Here are some key responsibilities your job as an Apprentice Chef will entail:
You, alongside your team, must ensure:
• The presentation and quality of all food is prepared and served in accordance with Cote recipes and specifications.
• That you are organised and have everything you need to carry out the quality of service expected of you.
• You prepare and serve the guests orders promptly and per Cote specifications.
Not only will you be gaining essential transferrable skills by working for Côte such as presentation skills and time management, you will also:
• Adhere to all standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness as laid down by the law and company policy/procedure.
• Fully familiarise yourself and adhere to the recommended guidelines and procedures detailed in the Food Alert Food Safety Manual.
• Attend any training sessions as judged necessary by the Head Chef.
• Attend departmental and general staff meeting as and when requested/required.
• Report to the Head Chef any complaints, incidents, accidents or any other irregularities.
• Liaise with the Head Chef regarding daily stock control and rotation.
What will you get in return?
• Unrivalled career development – Côte are always on the lookout for their next Head Chefs.
• Learn from experienced individuals in the business.
• Gain industry recognised qualifications on the job, whilst you earn.
• A dedicated tutor from Lifetime Training who will support you throughout your 12-month Apprenticeship.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 hours per week, shift work including evening and weekends
Weekly Wage : £168.00
Application Deadline: 18-12-2017
Possible Start Date : 25-12-2017
REGISTER YOUR CV