Apprentice Chef VAC-01330
This listing has expired
Brewhouse and Kitchen that only serves the good stuff. Fresh, seasonal, quality dishes from menus and specials boards written by the chef teams in each pub.
You’ll need to be a creative, passionate foodie, who loves the industry you work and a thirst to always learn more. If you’re hungry to succeed, you’re in the right place!
Apprentice Chef – Job Description
Job Title: Apprentice Chef
Reporting to: Executive Head Chef
Overall Objectives: To assist in the kitchen operation and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is maintained at all times whilst studying for Level 2 Commis Chef Standard qualification.
• To assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by their line manager.
• To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
• To assist with stock taking when required.
• To carry out the smooth and efficient running as appropriate.
• To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
• To be customer focused at all times; approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
• To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
• To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
• To gain an understanding of food costing, sales mix and menu planning.
• To ensure stock, deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company and food standards.
Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment:
• To adhere to the company’s Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and Environmental policies.
• To ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Food Hygiene, Healthy and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
• To take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of your line manager and attending training courses as identified.
• To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
• To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
• To attend to any reasonable request made by the client or management.
• To attend training sessions when required.
• To complete all course work as directed by your assessor.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 5 days a week, 48 hours
Weekly Wage: £380.00
Application Deadline: 11-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 19-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV