Apprentice Chef – Blacksmiths Arms – Macclesfield VAC-52916
This listing has expired
Chef & Brewer are a collection of traditional pub restaurants that take pride in delivering delicious freshly cooked food, made from the best seasonal produce. Our relaxing and comfortable pubs are perfect for a Sunday roast, light lunch or drink with friends or family. We also serve a great range of drinks including real ales, draughts, wines, spirits and soft drinks. Find out more about us and our values below or find your local now.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in the Hospitality sector.
There’s never been a better time to join the team – Fill up on Good Times!
Responsibilities included in this role:
• Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
• 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
• Pay national minimum wage for your age
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 hours per week incl. Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £184.50
Application Deadline: 26-03-2020
Possible Start Date : 20-04-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV