Apprentice Chef De Partie
Apprentice Chef De Partie VAC-01354
Peach is an independent award winning Gastro Pub Group that only serves the good stuff. Fresh, seasonal, quality dishes from menus and specials boards written by the chef teams in each pub.
You’ll need to be a creative, passionate foodie, who loves the industry you work and a thirst to always learn more. If you’re hungry to succeed, you’re in the right place!
Your day to day job will include:
* Preparing, cooking and finishing Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner Menu Items.
* Carrying out all operational duties when required including stock management and stock ordering.
* Receive guidance from Senior Chef when required and take on supervisory duties as necessary.
• Wants to develop experience in working with fresh ingredients.
• A desire to embrace kitchen life!
• Basic experience of working in a professional kitchen and able to demonstrate some knowledge of Health and Safety.
• Great communication skills.
• A team player who is willing to work hard to build on the success of the kitchen.
• Working alongside a supportive and experienced Head Chef who is passionate about training and developing his teams.
• Professional Chef Academy training opportunities.
• Providing you with all the tools to grow and develop yourself as a qualified chef.
• A dedicated trainer and line-manager to track and support your progress.
• Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 Qualification upon completion.
• Progression into a more senior chef position in one of our kitchens once the course has finished.
• We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
• Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
Applicants must be passionate and take great pride in what they put on the plate.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 48hrs p/w
Weekly Wage: £375.84
Application Deadline: 10-01-2019
Possible Start Date: 14-01-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV