Apprentice Chef De Partie
Apprentice Chef De Partie VAC-01312
Sodexo @ RAF Benson in Watlington are looking for an ambitious Apprentice Chef de Partie who is ready for a new challenge and wants an opportunity to learn and develop new skills through our fantastic Chef team!
• Wants to develop experience in working with fresh ingredients.
• A desire to embrace kitchen life!
• Basic experience of working in a professional kitchen and able to demonstrate some knowledge of Health and Safety.
• Great communication skills.
• A team player who is willing to work hard to build on the success of the kitchen.
• Working alongside a supportive and experienced Head Chef who is passionate about training and developing his teams.
• Professional Chef Academy training opportunities.
• Providing you with all the tools to grow and develop yourself as a qualified chef.
• A dedicated trainer and line-manager to track and support your progress.
• Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 Qualification upon completion.
• Progression into a more senior chef position in one of our kitchens once the course has finished.
• We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
• Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
Applicants must be passionate and take great pride in what they put on the plate.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 37.5
Weekly Wage: £431.25
Application Deadline: 28-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 08-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV