Commis Chef – Ember Inns – Horse and Jockey VAC-39703
This listing has expired
Outside the academy, you’ll join a close-knit team in a business near to your home, meaning you’ll get the family feel from day one. You’ll take on a full-time role in the kitchen under the supervision of passionate chefs, where you will work as a team to serve up great food in a fun, friendly atmosphere. By supporting the running of our kitchens, you’ll be creating some amazing moments and making sure that quality never slips for our guests!
What will your day-to-day involve?
• Learn how to create dishes using the correct methods, getting every dish right
• Keep a safe and hygienic working environment
• Ensure food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food
• Bring a huge appetite for learning
• Bring energy and enjoyment
• Be part of great team moments
• Being proud of what you achieve
And it doesn’t end there! Upon completing your apprenticeship, you can continue onto further apprenticeships or follow other routes to progress your career through our career pathways. Every moment is a chance to prove what you can do, and in a business as big as ours, there is always room to move around when you fancy!
16-17 years old – £4.20 an hour
18-20 years old – £5.90 an hour
21+ years old – £7.38 an hour
25+ – £7.83 an hour
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hrs + p/w Incl. Evenings, Weekends & Bank Holidays
Weekly Wage : £126.00
Application Deadline: 31-12-2018
Possible Start Date : 07-01-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV