Apprentice Chef – Globe Inn – Linslade VAC-33951
This listing has expired
Old English Inns has over 100 stunning establishments including pubs, inns and hotels. We are looking for great people to join their team with the appetite to learn and develop, along with an unrivalled passion for providing fantastic customer service to guests at all times.
Known for their warm hospitality, you’re sure to fall in love with their cosy inns, many with crooked walls and low beams, where customers can relax and enjoy a delicious meal, a glass of wine and, of course, a selection of cask ales. You’ll always receive a warm welcome and accommodation that is full of character and comfort.
Old English Inns believes in developing the skills of their people so they become the best people. That’s why they’re offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an apprenticeship through 12month training programmes designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
Reach your full potential! Old English Inn’s career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development.
Through their apprenticeship programme, you’ll gain professional qualifications from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4.
Plus, as part of Greene King, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’re qualified.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality
Your responsibilities will incude:
• Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor
• Deal with any maintenance issues.
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws.
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings.
• Carry out instructions as given by management.
• 33% of meals at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hrs p/w Incl. Evenings & Weekends
Weekly Wage : £177.00
Application Deadline: 25-05-2018
Possible Start Date : 01-06-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV