Apprentice Chef – Goodwins – Fenay Bridge VAC-37607
This listing has expired
The Goodwins are proud to serve well-loved favourites freshly prepared by our chefs. They have a passion for honest cooking, classic dishes and good wine. Right on your doorstep, they’ll be here for all occasions.
Whether you’re looking for a weekend treat, a place to celebrate a special occasion or somewhere to go for those times you just want to skip the washing up. We’re confident that at The Goodwins Restaurant and Bar you’re sure to enjoy special moments with family and friends.
Reach your full potential! Greene King’s career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their programme, you’ll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’ve completed your apprenticeship.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality.
Daily duties include:
• Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
• 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum 30 hours per week including Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £210.00
Application Deadline: 13-11-2018
Possible Start Date : 20-11-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV