Apprentice Chef jvid=15612
This listing has expired
This is an exciting opportunity to work as an Apprentice Chef at The Tappers Harker !
• Preparing and cooking menu to a high standard as per company specification
• Monitoring and sorting of stock
• Be able to read recipes and be able to prepare & cook the dishes as specified in the recipe
• Ensure no food is unnecessarily wasted
• Comply with hygiene and health and safety standards
• Have a high standard of work practise and hygiene
• You will gain a nationally recognised Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship specialising in Food Production and Cooking.
• Full support with training and development will be provided to prepare the candidate for the next step in their Catering career.
• You will receive onsite training with an award winning training provider
• Learn life skills
What are we looking for?
• Somebody who is reliable and career driven
• Somebody who can work under their own initiative
Your learning and Development will be supported by your own Vocational Learning Advisor who will guide you throughout your Apprenticeship. Babcock is an award winning training provider.
No. of positions
35-40 hours over 5 days
Application submitted date
Application closing date
Anticipated job start date
Potential for future progression and cross training into other areas of the business. Full training will be given
hard working person required, full training will be given.
Eager to learn, working hard and being a good team member.
No training/ experience required as full training will be given to the right candidate. Must be hard working and reliable.
evenings, weekends and bank holidays are all part of the working week.
-10.30am-10pm varied shifts – Different patterns
REGISTER YOUR CV