Apprentice Chef jvid=15617
This listing has expired
Our mission is to provide outstanding quality curry & biryani, served in a way that exceeds customer expectations in a clean and happy environment.
Our new opening will be based at Whitstable, Kent.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
* Helping to prepare fresh ingredients for the restaurant. Our experienced chef uses only the freshest, locally sourced ingredients and spices to make every dish an experience to savour.
* Helping to cook and serve the prepared dishes in service.
* Helping to maintain a high standard of kitchen hygiene and cleanliness.
* Adding input and suggestions to future menus and recipe ideas.
* Working as a kitchen porter in the pot wash area.
*Being a team player and working towards a happy working environment
No. of positions
30 hours. 5pm-11pm. 5 days. Wed- Sunday
Star of Bengal
Application submitted date
Application closing date
Anticipated job start date
By completing this apprenticeship, there is the opportunity to grow within the business, take on more responsibilities and progress to a more senior position, both within the kitchen and in the pub
None- But a passion for food
Willingness to work hard, learn from others and be part of a team.
No specific qualifications are required, as full training is to be provided.
Please be aware that this position requires long periods in a hot environment and standing on your feet. -Canterbury station local –
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. May also be entitled to an NUS card.
REGISTER YOUR CV