Apprentice Chef – Kemble VAC-41672
This listing has expired
• To work within the guidelines set out in the Safer Food Better Business for Caterers handbook.
• To provide the children with well-balanced and healthy meals throughout the day.
• To set in place a well-balanced and healthy menu that meets the standards/criteria of the Government scheme “eat out start well”.
• To maintain a high standard of Food Hygiene.
• To Provide Meals and snack that Cater for all children with regards to the preferences, religion and allergy requirements.
• To Complete the Safer food better business book on a daily basis.
• To complete the daily checks and cleaning schedules on a daily Basis.
• Communicate sensitively and effectively with the children in the setting.
• To Assist in breaks and lunch cover when required.
• To deliver meals to all the rooms, handing over to a senior staff member in the room the content of the meal.
• To ensure that room, fridge and freezer temperatures are logged correctly.
• To establish and sustain a collaborative and cooperative working relationship between colleagues.
• To ensure that the kitchen is clean and clear by the end of the shift and all paperwork is complete.
• To undertake a weekly stock check and complete purchase order forms for the required items.
• Order stock once authorised or unsure the correct person is informed to order to products.
• To write up the daily black board with the meals for the day.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 20 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm
Weekly Wage : £200.00
Application Deadline: 07-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 14-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV