Apprentice Chef – LM2175 LM2175
This listing has expired
Contract: Hospitality Apprenticeship
Salary: £201 p/w
This company is a charity and completely independent of the Government. They rely for income from membership fees, donations and legacies, and revenues raised from their commercial operations.
This vacancy will be based in Northumberland.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Comply with food hygiene and health and safety rules
- Prepare, cook and present the menu to the same high standard every time
- Wash dishes, prepare food and work with FMCG (fast moving consumer goods)
- Cook all products from fresh to order specifications
- Work well under pressure as a part of the team
- This vacancy is a total 30 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV