Apprentice Chef – LM3268 LM3268
This listing has expired
Contract: Hospitality Apprenticeship
Salary: £140 p/w
This company is a traditional pub restaurant, who serves a quality menu of home cooked, locally produced food with varied choice of specials.
This vacancy will be based in Leyburn, DL8.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Assist with the running of the kitchen
- Prepare fresh food on site from scratch
- Undertake all tasks in the kitchen
- Prepare and cook food, knife skills and chopping styles
- This vacancy is a total of 40 hours per week (including split shifts), Tuesday to Saturday – between 10:00 and 21:30
REGISTER YOUR CV