Apprentice Chef – Loch Fyne Restaurant – Cobham
Apprentice Chef – Loch Fyne Restaurant – Cobham VAC-39233
Loch Fyne have over 40 fish and seafood premium casual dining restaurants in the UK. Seen as fish experts by their customers, known for freshness and quality, Scottish heritage and ethical sourcing. They pride themselves on a warm welcome and friendly service, whether it’s lunch with friends or a seafood feast for that special occasion.
They are not just passionate about good seafood, they’re passionate about working with good people too. Loch Fyne are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12month training programmes.
Reach your full potential! The Loch Fyne career pathway is designed specifically to promote development. Learn from their talented team of chefs – a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on experience of working in a professional kitchen. Through their programme, you’ll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4.
Some of the most successful managers within Loch Fyne have worked their way up via the fantastic development opportunities on offer. This could be you! Plus, as part of Greene King, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’ve completed your apprenticeship.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality
Responsibilities included in this role:
• Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
• 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
Weekly Wage : £177.00
Application Deadline: 30-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 06-11-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV