Apprentice Chef – Royal Hotel – Ross-on-Wye
Apprentice Chef – Royal Hotel – Ross-on-Wye VAC-40984
With sites in both England and Scotland, Eating Inn has become synonymous with exceptional dining experiences. They offer a range of fantastic dishes suitable for all occasions – from a quick bite to eat to the most special of occasions. Our teams pride themselves on offering the warmest of welcomes and you’ll receive a tailored personal service and great offers, so your visit becomes the very best it can be.
With our stylish and contemporary interiors, Eating Inn creates a relaxed atmosphere where you can sit in the bar with friends, pop in for a mid-week meal with the kids, or enjoy a full Sunday roast with the whole family.
A number of Eating Inns also offer playzones and booths with TVs (don’t worry, they’re muted), so the kids can also be kept entertained while you relax.
You will be paid the National Minimum Wage for your age.
Reach your full potential! Greene King’s career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their programme, you’ll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’ve completed your apprenticeship.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality.
Daily duties include:
• Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
• 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum 30 hours per week incl. Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £177.00
Application Deadline: 21-01-2019
Possible Start Date : 28-01-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV