Apprentice Chef – Two Steeples – Leicester VAC-51767
This listing has expired
Whether you fancy whiling away an afternoon with a good book and a delicious light lunch or an evening catching up with friends over seasonal specialties, you’ve come to the right place. Our fabulous classic country pubs are perfect for every occasion, proudly serving great food in the most relaxed surroundings.
You will be paid the National Minimum Wage for your age.
Our passion for great food is clear to see in our freshly prepared menu, made from the best seasonal products and cooked to perfection by our highly skilled chefs.
All our employees play a crucial part in delivering an exceptional guest experience and ensuring every guest leaves with a Smile. In Fayre & Square our people embrace the Greene King behaviours and display authentic and engaging leadership qualities in all aspects of working life, making GK an exciting, vibrant and fun place to work.
We’re passionate about bringing out the best in people. We provide some of the most exciting training opportunities in the industry! At the Two Steeples we can offer you an entrance to a fantastic career pathway in the Hospitality sector, with dedicated and tailored support and training throughout each step of your career with us! This is all rounded off with a great benefits package which will cater to your individual needs.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in the Hospitality sector.
Responsibilities included in this role:
• Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
• 33% off meals at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hours per Week Inc. Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
Weekly Wage : £130.50
Application Deadline: 10-03-2020
Possible Start Date : 17-03-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV