Kitchen Apprentice – Wetherspoon – Benjamin Satchwell – Royal Leamington Spa
Kitchen Apprentice – Wetherspoon – Benjamin Satchwell – Royal Leamington Spa VAC-49381
At JD Wetherspoon, we hire people who are looking to learn and become the best in their specific profession. Our Chefs are talented and professional individuals who offer training and assistance to other kitchen team members to ensure our team are all highly qualified. Learn on-the-job, working towards your end goal whilst earning throughout your apprenticeship journey!
Your role will be unique, having the opportunity to work as a team and individually prepare some fantastic dishes! Work towards becoming a culinary expert and communicate your ideas across to make a difference for the company. Work, learn and gain experience in 12-18 months! Working for JD Wetherspoon is rewarding, and our team are consistently maintaining our high standards with 5-star health and safety ratings. With the right attitude we know you can climb our ladder to excel further in your career!
Your Daily Duties will include:
• Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
We offer competitive hourly rates for all our team members! Alongside this, all our team can earn up to 19% in bonus paid monthly plus additional benefits such as:
• 50% off on food and meal deals whilst at work and 20% off on food, drink and hotel accommodation whilst not at work.
• Paid Holiday.
• Free Shares.
• £1 extra an hour, for hours worked between 12am and 5.59am.
Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum 30 hours per week including evenings, early starts and weekends
Weekly Wage : £250.80
Application Deadline: 07-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 14-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV