Apprentice Chef – Yacht – Bexleyheath VAC-34054
This listing has expired
Flaming Grill are a collection of grill-style restaurants that take pride in delivering delicious freshly cooked food, made from the best seasonal produce. Our relaxing and comfortable pubs are famous for flame-grilled food and sizzling skillets. All of our steaks are 35 days matured and there’s nowhere better to get a pint when the football’s on!
All our employees play a crucial part in delivering an exceptional guest experience and ensuring every guest leaves with a Smile. In Flaming Grill Pubs our people embrace the Greene King behaviours and display authentic and engaging leadership qualities in all aspects of working life making the Flaming Grill brand an exciting, vibrant and fun place to work.
We’re passionate about bringing out the best in people. We provide some of the most exciting training opportunities in the industry!
At Greene King we can offer you an entrance to a fantastic career pathway in the Hospitality sector, with dedicated and tailored support and training throughout each step of your career with us! This is all rounded off with a great benefits package which will cater to your individual needs.
Reach your full potential! Greene King’s career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their apprenticeship programme, you’ll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’ve completed your apprenticeship.
Daily duties will include:
• Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
• 33% off meals at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
• Earn while your learn in a job you can be passionate about
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Receive support throughout your apprenticeship
• Gain additional skills through enhanced learning opportunities
• Enjoy fantastic career opportunities
• Be part of a fun and exciting brand!
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum 30 Hours per week including Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £177.00
Application Deadline: 25-06-2018
Possible Start Date : 02-07-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV