Apprentice Childcare Practitioner – Ladybird Pre-school – Childcare Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Ladybird Pre-school are a friendly, busy pre-school in Durrington, Worthing. Located close to Durrington train station and bus stops they offer quality childcare in a positive and encouraging environment. There are nine team members to help guide and mentor the successful Apprentice Childcare Practitioner.
As an Apprentice Childcare Practitioner with Ladybird Pre-school you will be working 30 hours per week (9-3 Monday – Friday) and be given dedicated support from your YMCA Tutor to achieve your Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship qualification.
- Being responsible for the care and education of children between the ages of 6 months – 5 years of age
- Key children – observing, planning, assessing & accurate record-keeping
- Liaising with parents and management
- Being an excellent role model for staff and children
- Contributing to staff meetings and room meetings
The successful candidate:
- Must be polite and a team player
- Some experience working or being around children
- Will have a mature approach to work and be dedicated
- Will have a naturally kind and caring attitude
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade A-C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393 7590723
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV