Apprentice Cinema Team Member in Cineworld – Braintree VAC-44509
This listing has expired
Start on a fantastic apprenticeship salary, see all the latest films and gain your Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
This training is suited to anyone looking to grow a career in the customer service industry,working directly with customers & team members on a daily basis and displaying passion and enthusiasm for delivering the best service possible, as well a clear passion for films and cinema.
Candidates will need to demonstrate their exceptional communication skills, ability to deal with a variety of situations & potential customer issues, the ability to think on their feet and use initiative as well as ask for support when needed. Building good relationships and rapport with various people will be vital to the role so the ideal candidate will be confident, approachable and engaging with a positive attitude.
Passion for Customers – You will:
• Provide a superior standard of service to our customers by monitoring behaviour, serving pleasantly, promptly, efficiently, managing queues effectively and having appropriate customer service telephone etiquette.
• Guide customers to their seats where necessary; following the correct ticket verification procedure including Unlimited card holders and ensuring every person who enters the cinema has a ticket.
• Liaise with Cinema staff and management where appropriate to ensure the smooth running of the business.
• Respond to verbal customer complaints/queries immediately, where appropriate advising direct appropriate person.
• Be knowledgeable about the cinema i.e. services and facilities.
• Ensure all communication via radios is appropriate, clear and concise and where applicable the cinema code words are used.
• Provide information on performance start and finish times, films synopsis and film classification.
• Be aware of the policy towards film piracy within the cinema.
• Be aware of all film classifications and identification procedure.
• Ensure all lost property is correctly delivered to the appropriate area.
• Monitor and patrol the auditoria’s for piracy, picture & sound quality, temperature, customer disturbance and any H&S issues.
Driving Sales – You will:
• Work effectively using the correct upselling and suggestive selling techniques.
• Be aware of current marketing promotions and assist as required.
• Sell box office tickets and retail products correctly and follow correct cash handling procedures.
• Assist with stock take as required.
• Ensure all wastage is correctly recorded by following the wastage procedures.
• Keep all retail products stocked sufficiently adhering to First In, First Out (FIFO) process, making sure that there is clean and efficient presentation of all products.
Health & Safety – You will:
• Follow the Food Hygiene Regulations and Health & Safety Policies.
• Work efficiently using all pieces of equipment (you have been trained on) correctly and with care.
• Inform management immediately of any breaches or issues within Health & Safety.
• Help monitor maintenance or repairs advising the relevant people of any issues immediately.
• Open and close all areas, ensuring the relevant check sheets are adhered to.
• Undertake cinema cleaning activities including cinema, toilets, back of house areas, auditoria’s, cinema seating, all front of house areas and emptying and removing of rubbish as required.
• Keep informed about business changes by attending staff meetings, reading staff notice boards and asking questions where appropriate
• Adhere to all current policies and procedures.
• Work along side the projection management team as per their instructions.
* As applicable; for further information please speak to your General Manager
• On all areas you may also complete other ad–hoc duties as required
If this sounds like the Apprenticeship for you – Apply Now!
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week minimum – Will include various shifts
Weekly Wage : £157.50
Application Deadline: 20-05-2019
Possible Start Date : 27-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV