APPRENTICE CLAIMS HANDLERS 31295
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Are you ready to join our next chapter? AXA Insurance are introducing apprenticeship opportunities in our Home Claims Teams in Morecambe. You will deal with a variety of insurance claims, from a £100 claim for a damaged carpet, to a serious claim.
What you’ll be doing
• You will be responsible for a portfolio of Home Claims from start to finish. Review all the information to hand in a calm and focused manner
• Investigate and gather evidence to help bring each claim to the point of a conclusion.
• You will understand that some claims are a result of a distressing or simply unfortunate incident, and therefore its important you listen and act with empathy.
• Refer suspected fraudulent claims for further investigation when needed.
Applicants should apply via this link: https://jobs.axa.co.uk/job-description/19000ASK/Apprentice-Claims-Handlers
The programme will start Monday 11th November 2019.
Assessments centres will commence 26th September with several days available
Visit us! We are having an opening evening Thursday 3rd October 5.30pm – 7.00pm. Come join us for a look around, find out more about us and meet our people.
More information about our apprenticeships is available at;
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What you should have to apply
GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Passionate about people and committed to growing your careers at AXA, looking for opportunities to always learn and be part in shaping the future of our business.
• Professional, confident and able to adapt quickly, as you will be dealing with different people, including, claimant lawyers, our customers, brokers and other insurance professionals.
• An active listener who can demonstrate empathy – put yourself in our customers shoes to build key relationships.
• Strong attention to detail.
REGISTER YOUR CV