Client Coordinator Apprentice
Client Coordinator Apprentice VAC-49437
We work with over 14,000 professional linguists worldwide, providing over 250 language combinations and translating over 50,000 documents each month. We have dedicated teams segmented into industry fields with specific clients ranging from Automotive, Life Sciences, Technology to name but a few.
Each team consists of knowledgeable and experienced Client Account Coordinators, Client Account Managers, Client Program Managers; all working together to deliver the best products and services to our customers.
Key Responsibilities in This Role:
To support the team in delivering projects to agreed SLAs, by completing any assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
• Completes administration tasks for the team and provides ad-hoc assistance and support for all other team members.
• Ensures timely completion of tasks, adhering to the instructions provided by the Client Account Manager.
• Ensures quality in the work provided, pro-actively raising queries with the Client Account Manager at an early stage when completing tasks.
• Ensures accurate logging of time spent on tasks (e.g. work on clients or internal matters).
• Troubleshoots issues and escalate as necessary.
• Maintains and develops internal client relationships.
• Liaises closely with all internal and external resources, including Translators, DTP Operators, Engineers, Proof readers and other suppliers.
• The right training and support to enable you to perform the role to the best of your ability
• A structured approach to development and career progression
• Individual Learning Allowance
• Smart/casual dress code
• Free on-site parking
• Free tea and coffee
• Free breakfast between 07:30 hours and 08:30 hours
• Subsidised on-site canteen
• Showers, washing and dryer facilities
• Daily on-site coffee barista
• Health care cash plan
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday – Friday between 8-6pm
Weekly Wage : £153.75
Application Deadline: 07-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 14-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV