Customer Service Apprentice – Gym VAC-45180
This listing has expired
Energie Fitness are looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice club host to work on their busy reception and gain valuable customer service experience along with a Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship level 2.
The job will involve:
• To greet customers in a friendly manner and with a smile.
• To administer booking using computerised and manual systems.
• To process all payments accurately.
• To administer course enrolments.
• To administer the hire equipment and deposit system.
• To carry out photocopying as necessary.
• To operate the P.A. system.
• To record and administer the lost property system.
• To restrict access into the Reception area to authorised personnel only.
• To ensure that the Reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times.
• To ensure all communications, memos, diaries are read each day.
• To ensure the float management systems are followed.
• To answer the telephone as per the Energie fitness standard.
• To handle all potential membership enquiries as per the Energie fitness standard.
• To assist with any general clerical duties as requested.
• To attend Receptionist meetings and provide input into ways of improving and developing the service.
• To feedback any areas of concern to the Manger of the club.
Location: North Shields
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Inc. Eves & Weekends
Weekly Wage : £117.00
Application Deadline: 19-08-2019
Possible Start Date : 26-08-2019
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education