Apprentice Commis Chef
Apprentice Commis Chef VAC-01162
• To assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Head / Sous Chef.
• To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
• To assist with stock taking when required.
• To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
• Client Service:
• To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
• To be customer focused at all times; approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
• To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
• To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
• Financial Management:
• To gain an understanding of food costing, sales mix and menu planning.
• To ensure stock, deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company and food standards.
Health and Safety, Food Safety, the Environment:
• To adhere to the company’s Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and Environmental policies.
• To ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Food Hygiene, Healthy and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
• To take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of the Sous / Head Chef and attending training courses as identified.
• To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
• To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
• To attend to any reasonable request made by the client or Holroyd Howe Management.
• To attend training sessions when required.
• To ensure compliance with the company’s policy on safer recruitment and safeguarding children and young adults at all times whilst at work.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 Hours over 5 days.
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 19-10-2018
Possible Start Date: 23-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV