Apprentice Commis Chef
Apprentice Commis Chef VAC-01199
The position is an essential part of a successful, well managed kitchen. It also offers the perfect opportunity to learn how a commercial kitchen operates, and a defined career progression:
• Aid the chefs in day to day prep for menu items.
• Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible and in line with the cleaning schedule.
• Clean food prep areas & equipment in addition to crockery & cutlery.
• Collect & wash up pots & pans.
• Keep fridges and storerooms clean and organised.
• Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean & sanitised.
• Support the chefs in safe storage of all deliveries.
• Reporting maintenance issues to management.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Minimum 40 hour week
Weekly Wage: £220.00
Application Deadline: 06-12-2018
Possible Start Date: 12-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV