Apprentice Commis Chef – LM3302
This listing has expired
Contract: Hospitality Apprenticeship
Salary: £140 p/w
This company is a trendy venue located in the Little Germany area of Bradford City Centre. Using locally sourced products, classic and creative dishes are offered on the menu to suit all tastes.
This vacancy will be based in Bradford.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Work as part of the kitchen team in a fast paced environment
- Maintain high standards of hygiene
- Prepare ingredients such as vegetables, sauces, fish and butchery for more senior members of the kitchen team
- Measure dish sizes and food portions accurately
- Deal with stock deliveries and food rotation
- Monitor the work of the head chef to learn cooking skills
- Plate food for service
- Deal with customer orders
- Report directly to the head chef in the kitchen and the owner of the restaurant will monitor your progression
REGISTER YOUR CV