Apprentice Course Administrator NW5 1Tl
This listing has expired
• To prepare and provide Ladder to the Moon coaches and facilitators, both core and freelance staff, with required materials for delivery. To update paperwork as required.
• To create Outstanding Activities folders, Vibrant Communities packs and CC&IC boxes to a professional standard;
• To collate and upkeep Vibrant Communities shoot kits and ensure timely delivery to site.
• Set up new clients.
• To capture attendance and evaluation data; to process data for CC&IC climate governance.
• To establish and maintain relationships with venues and caterers. To book hotels and travel where required. To provide accurate information in a timely fashion with an open and friendly tone.
• To establish and maintain relationships with Creative Practitioners by email and telephone; securing availability, offering work.
• To keep up to date with task, appointment and project management using Daylite; to schedule and attend Ops meetings with your line manager; to attend weekly huddles; to minute meetings and manage administrative tasks as required; to respond to bespoke tasks with detail and accuracy; to monitor and keep office materials to standard, and maintain a clean and professional working space
• To attend monthly company meetings and personal development sessions.
• Demonstrated ability to remain self-motivated at all times.
• Determined and an Enthusiastic
• A Hard working Individual
• Able to us own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Fluent in using word and excel
• Apple Mac use (but not a must)
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9am-5pm
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVISE JOURNEY
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Ladder to the Moon
Studio 522, Highgate Studios, London, NW5 1Tl
Interview Time / Date: September 10th 2018
REGISTER YOUR CV