Apprentice Customer Account Manager – Glasgow (G2 2) – 15770
This listing has expired
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting IT systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a tech wizard. The tech industry has grown exponentially and we would like you take part.
You will be working for an award winning company who pride themselves on delivering innovative solutions and exceptional customer service to their clients. Our client is a UK wide business process outsourcing company that specialise in credit control and recovery management operating in both the B2B and B2C markets with offices in Glasgow and Stratford-upon-Avon.. The currently have other apprentices on site and are really behind training and developing staff through the business.
Due to continued growth our client is looking to take on modern apprentices in the financial services industry. You will be working in a contact centre and tasked with contacting our clients customers to establish the reason for non-payment and to resolve and set up an affordable repayment plans where appropriate.
The successful candidate will be working towards a SVQ qualification in Providing Financial Services at level 3.
- Ensuring all customers are treated fairly and receive the best possible customer experience.
- Ensuring interactions with customers are conducted with integrity and professionalism.
- Ensuring compliance and regulatory standards are met at all times.
- Ensuring productivity targets are met.
- Delivering effective solutions to the challenges our client’s customers face.
- Achieving both monetary and call quality targets each month.
- Full training will be provided
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to update information and notes in internal computer system.
- Ability to handle challenging situations effectively.
- Ability to achieve both call quality and monetary targets.
- No experience needed, full training provided
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
- City Centre Location
- Excellent Apprenticeship Salary
- Qualification in Providing Financial Services Ltd
- Full Training Provided
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.