Apprentice Customer Sales Assistant – SB3145
This listing has expired
Contract: Apprentice Customer Sales Assistant
Salary: £132 p/w
Our client has worked in the private sector and public sector for over 25 years offering property maintenance, boarding, fencing and glazing service anywhere in a MK postcode in 45 minutes. They do offer the service 24 hours a day. They are contracted to the Grass Roots Group Limited who is the core handlers for several Police forces. All their staff are CRB checked and vetted. This is a requirement to enable them to work within the public sector including schools, colleges etc. The nature of their work for the Police and Local Authorities is to secure properties after warrants served, including welfare or criminal damage and burglaries.
This vacancy will be based in Stonebridge, Milton Keynes.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Work with glass safely and also maintain the workshop.
- Staff the trade counter and advise customers on their requirements
- Work alongside customers and schedule in their work
- Take responsibility for counter sales, ordering, liaising with customers
- Upkeep of files and office documentation.
- Fit UPVC windows, doors, cut glass and manufacture double glazed units.
- 40 hours Monday to Friday 7.30am till 4.30pm
REGISTER YOUR CV