Apprentice Customer Service Assistant – LM2866
This listing has expired
Contract: Customer Service Apprenticeship
Salary: £150 p/w
Our client is North America’s first choice digestive care and cleansing company, they have now expanded over to the UK to continue their success. They aim to increase people’s knowledge and health by educating and selling products to improve customers overall health.
This vacancy will be based in Reading, Berkshire.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Shadow your colleagues to learn about the business and your role
- Ensure you always give an excellent customer experience to all businesses/clients you come in contact with.
- Complete the whole order process from clients, this will involve inputting the order to sending through to the warehouse to be picked and packed.
- Deal with all the relevant paperwork once an order has been processed.
- Liaise with all other teams and departments to ensure projects run efficiently.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and make outbound calls as required
- Monitor and reply to emails in a timely manner
- Create invoices in Excel and SAGE and take payments from customers
- General administration including filing, faxing and scanning
There will be a performance related bonus also available on top of your weekly wage.
REGISTER YOUR CV