Apprentice Customer Service Engineer
This listing has expired
RM Education part of the RM Group have a great opportunity for an Apprentice Customer Service Engineer. This role offers a good apprentice salary and plenty of benefits. You will be based in a school in Essex and part of the Services team. RM has been named Top Employer for another year running and encourages growth and knowledge.
RM Education is the leading provider of IT software & services to the Education sector. In the RM Managed Services team we want to be the ICT support partner for our schools, not just a supplier.
We want to get to know them, their teachers and students. We like to spend time understanding their aims and vision for ICT. Only then can we have a good grasp of how we can best support them and their school. In schools they want ICT to just work, for staff and pupils to be confident that they can easily log on and have swift, safe and reliable access to their files and engaging media rich resources, both inside and out of school.
As a team and individually we all want to deliver the very best for our customers, we believe in doing a really good job and we are proud that what we do has a real impact on education.
As an apprentice, you’ll have the challenges of our business plus the support of your colleagues. You will have a real job from day one of starting with RM, whilst continuing your learning with a training provider at a local training centre. Working in a team where you’ll get a great insight into how the business works, you’ll earn a salary whilst gaining practical work experience within your chosen discipline.
- 1st /2nd line IT support including MS Server 2008/2012, Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems and MS Office 2010 through to 2016.
- Strong multitasking & problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, via phone
- Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities.
- Customer focused.
- Flexible to cope with change, be proactive and adapt quickly to a developing type of service delivery
For more information on RM, please visit http://www.rmplc.com/
You will need the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Enjoys working within a team.
- Desire to learn about IT
- A strong interest in technology
Look at the benefits you are entitled to!
- 25 Days Annual Leave (option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Group Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
The following voluntary benefits are also available:
- Voluntary Dental Plan
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
- Voluntary Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Health Assessments
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Give As You Earn (GAYE)
- Employee Referral Scheme
RM is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all permanent and temporary staff to share this commitment. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and all successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
REGISTER YOUR CV