Apprentice Customer Service Team Leader- Paddy Power – Bletchley VAC-42596
This listing has expired
Paddy’s Customer Service Team Leaders are the face of the business! So, we need people who love talking and getting to know our customers. You’ve got to be able to stay calm under pressure and constantly look for ways to improve yourself and the shop. Don’t worry if you’ve never worked in the betting industry before, we’ll give you the knowledge… but it’s your attitude that counts!
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for meeting and greeting customers.
• Responsible for all shop operations including opening and closing procedures.
• Act as the senior member of the team in the absence of the Shop Manager or Assistant Manager
• Answering customer queries effectively.
• Taking bets and translating bets.
• Informing customers and upselling our latest offers and promotions.
• Keeping the shop clean and tidy.
• Maintaining Paddy’s social responsibility standards.
Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get:
• Industry leading pay rates of £7.93 (out of London) £8.23 (in London) an hour after your training is complete (£7.88/£8.03 an hour during training)
• A bonus scheme, paid every 3 months if shop hits targets, of up to £250
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
• Progression and development opportunities in a huge international company
• Defined Contribution Pension scheme and many more!
Location: Milton Keynes
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 hrs pw inc weekends, early starts, evenings and bank holidays.
Weekly Wage : £237.90
Application Deadline: 26-03-2019
Possible Start Date : 04-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV